Wednesday, March 12, 2014

New Project, Photo Collage of Time & Space

So starting a new assignment, create a photo collage that shows a relationship between time and, or space changes.  I have a few ideas that I'm working on, one of them being a tree's perspective of time.

More or less the collage will be the shape of a tree throughout the time of the photos I take.  Not photos of a tree, but photos from where the tree sits.  After taking a few photos of the concept and playing with them in photoshop, I started playing around with various filters and style editors.

This image is a playful example of one of the more interesting filters.  The simplicity of the elements in the photo is particularly captivating to me, but I think it might be too stylized for the project's scope.

No comments:

Post a Comment