Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Few Thoughts On The Vessel Project

Though the project was incredibly enjoyable on a personal level I felt that the time constraint was too much.  I understand that there is no way to really add time to the project  with so many other projects that need to finished.  Due to the fact that so many of the tools are under strict observation, as they should be, but are only open during the day when students should be in class.  I'm sure I am not the only person who skipped a class so that I could work on the project because of the somewhat limited access to the tools and the time restraint for completing the project.

That said, I am really happy with the way my particular project turned out.  The interaction between the cherry and ash woods is quite beautiful.  My only regret is how closely the ash resembled the object that it was supposed to display.  






No comments:

Post a Comment