Thursday, December 4, 2014

Title Project

While discussing my project, and ideas, in a peer group setting I received interesting responses.  Firstly they correctly argued that my title was obscure and kinda stupid.  They felt I should just use the quote that I was taking inspiration from and use it.

"I have no idea what I'm doing, and its wonderful."

Secondly, I've worked down some of my best ideas down.  I'll update with images of the ideas soon, but for the time being, enjoy one of them colored in a potential color palette idea.


Here are a few initial ideas that I had for the project. Please forgive me for getting the title wrong.





Oddly, I felt that the lightbulb and the image of the man flying a bicycle with a flock of geese were the most interesting, captivating images.

However during a group critique, those images were considered too abstract. They preferred the thinker and scarecrow concepts.  

I'm gonna bite the bullet and design using the bicyclist with the geese despite the group's opinions.  I feel it's abstractness adds to the title of the presentation, and is captivating in a way that feels right to what the presentation would be.



No comments:

Post a Comment